Sunday, December 2, 2012

Doll face

                                Mr. Aronson showed the class a you tube video of a doll face watching T.V. When I first saw the video it looked creepy and different from all the videos I have ever seen. I asked myself what’s going on?, after I saw it twice I realized that the doll face wanted to be exactly like the girl on T.V. The doll face was working very hard to be exactly like the girl on TV with no limits the TV kept going further and further but the doll face kept reaching out. When the TV breaks the doll face breaks too. This video showed me that desire can be deadly. The doll face wanted to be just like the girl on TV without thinking about the consequences until she felt apart. I learned from this video that make-up can do a huge difference. I think you should not be someone you are not because eventually you will break, because that is not the real you. I think people tend to want to fit in and are afraid to be themselves, but that can be dangerous. Too much change is not good you are hiding the real you. When you are copying something and it makes you feel good, and you are being hurt that can be an addiction. Media brings a lot of new ideas like: music, make-up, clothing, and style. However people might take it too far and try to be exactly like things that come on TV, but that is no good. Don’t be afraid to show the real you; it can cause you damages to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment