Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I should have...

This song by Chris Brown makes me think about all the things I thought about doing, but I never did them. Sometimes people get mixed emotions and are afraid of showing their loved ones how much they care for them. I believe ever human being has been in this situation. You wish you would’ve done something but never did it, and then later on you regret it. When I heard this song it reminded me of my uncle. I always wanted to tell him how much I loved him, and that he was my favorite uncle. I never got to tell him how much he meant to me because he passed away. Now I realize that if I would have let him know how much I appreciated him in my life; I would not feel this way. I wish I could go back and hug him, kiss him, and let him know how much I loved him. Every one should be able to express their feelings towards their loved ones because you’ll never know when they will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment